Pitching and Presenting Your Message
- Duration: 1 day
- Venue: London Gatwick
- Price: £345+VAT
Do you want to deliver a dynamic and persuasive presentation that captures the interest and attention of your audience can help open doors, increase your confidence and career possibilities? Creating interest and excitement in your subject and trust and enthusiasm in your audience are key to conveying your message effectively and making a winning presentation.
Our Pitching and Presenting your Message course offers the opportunity to hone your presentation skills giving you the tools and techniques to plan and deliver quality presentations with confidence. You will leave the course with real belief in your presentation skills.
Organisations that have sent participants include: Avios, Aviva, BAE Systems, Chevron, Johnson & Johnson, Legal & General, Roche, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Vodafone.
- What makes a quality presentation?
- Organising your presentation – why, what, who
- Structuring your ideas
- Presenting concepts
- Understanding your audience
- Preferred communication styles
- Presentation techniques – verbal and non-verbal
- Coping with difficult personalities
- Practical planning for presentations
- Tools and techniques to plan an effective presentation
- Practical sessions to increase confidence
- Step-by-step guide to presentation structure
- Tips for handling difficult personalities