- In-house: We can run this two day course at your venue for up to 12 participants
- Duration: 2 days
- Price: Call Harriet for further details 01403 864880
Project management is not just about setting up a Gantt chart on your laptop. A successful project should be planned in collaboration not isolation. This programme will show you how projects as diverse as process improvement, client handling or improving customer services, can be successfully completed by combining soft skills with the hard techniques of project management. Discover how to empower and involve your people, overcome common reasons why projects fail and use project management techniques to implement change successfully.
Organisations that have sent participants include: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, American Express, BP, Friends Life, GlaxoSmithKline, RS Components, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Speedy Services, UK Power Networks.
- Principles of project management
- Business and commercial aspects
- Project planning techniques
- Controlling projects
- Project team management
- How to apply the 8 key principles of project management
- 12 easy to use tools and techniques to help plan projects
- Practical ways to shorten project durations
- 20 ways to keep projects on track
- How to manage risk and plan for contingency
- Techniques for gaining support and commitment