Diversity and Inclusion
- Duration: 1 day
- Venue: In-house only
- Price: Call 01403 864880
An increasing number of companies are realising the benefit of having a diverse and inclusive workforce. Diversity and Inclusion is about more than gender and ethnicity; it’s about experience, skill, talent, perspective and culture. It is a critical factor in companies achieving sustainable competitive advantage. We can run a bespoke in-house programme in your organisation to help you to embed a living culture of diversity and inclusion.
- What is Diversity and Inclusion?
- Understanding unconscious bias
- Business areas vulnerable to unconscious bias
- Assessing individual bias
- Strategies for overcoming unconscious bias
- Recognising the business benefits of creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Bringing Diversity and Inclusion values into action
- Tools and techniques for understanding and applying Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace
- Use of selected case studies that demonstrate the nature of bias
- 7 step process for overcoming unconscious bias
- Practical ways to build the business case for Diversity and Inclusion