- In-house: We can run this course at your venue for up to 12 partcipants
- Public course venue: London Gatwick
- Public course price: £1,995+VAT
- Duration: 5 days
- Optional Qualification price: £645+VAT (Available on both public and in-house)
- View upcoming course dates
This course provides a practical toolkit for both internal and external consultants helping you to operate successfully as a consultant.
Becoming a top consultant is as much about adopting a new behavioural attitude, as it is knowledge and technique. It is about being non-judgemental, listening to problems and offering possible solutions.
Most consultants actually work in-house in large organisations. Internal consultancy can deliver huge savings and improvements and can save organisations millions of pounds in external consulting fees.
You can quickly gain the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting and work towards the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting.
Organisations that have sent participants include:
Barclays, Brighton and Hove City Council, British Gas, BSkyB, Canon, FIFA, Macmillan Cancer Support, Ministry Of Defence, Novartis, Royal Bank of Scotland, Shell, The Money Advice Service, Unilever, NHS.
- Operating as a consultant
- Stages in the consulting process
- Problem solving
- Research and data collection
- Project management principles
- Developing and justifying proposals
- Presenting findings and recommendations
- Implementing change successfully
- Influencing skills
- Identifying needs – organisation analysis
- Supporting strategic planning
- Managing large change programmes
- Designing effective workshops
- The mechanics of 7 approaches to
- organisation development
- Marketing consultancy services
- Comprehensive manual/toolkit
- Process model for professional consultancy
- 4 proven methodologies to increase productivity
- 15 practical problem solving techniques
- Easy techniques for effective client handling
- The credibility building action plan
- 3 organisational analysis tools
- 7 organisational development techniques
- 11 strategy facilitation tools
- Work towards a CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
- Progress and undertake the CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting
|Start Date||End Date||Book|