Techniques for Change was founded by Philip Albon with the following mission:
“We are committed to enabling organisations to drive successful change through the provision of consulting skills and practical techniques.”
Since that time we have trained people from:
- Over 100 countries across 6 continents
- 6 of the world’s top 10 companies
- Over 60 of the FTSE 100 companies
- 20 of the Euro Stoxx 50
- Many public sector organisations
We are proud of our company and passionate about the quality of the services that we provide. We deliver open courses, in-house programmes and professional qualifications for clients in the UK and around the globe. Every year we train thousands of people and receive excellent client feedback supporting the quality of our training and customer service.
Our company values are straightforward, ingrained in our practice and appreciated by our customers.
- Excellence in delivery and content
- Forging close working relationships with all our clients
- Providing superb ‘knock your socks off’ customer service
- Keeping Techniques for Change as a great place to work
Chartered Management Institute named Techniques for Change :
“The Most Successful Centre to Promote the Development of Skills and Learning in the Business Consulting Profession”